Ways to Give
Today, it is estimated that there are between 150,000 and 300,000 homeless people in Canada, with children and young families making up the fastest growing segment of the homeless population - despite the fact that Canada ranks as one of the top 20 wealthiest nations in the world.
Donations made to Hockey Helps the Homeless are directed towards front line programs and reintegration projects including supporting shelters, funding and distributing survival kits, and investing in programs aimed at helping homeless men, women and children as they transition away from life on the streets. Thanks to people like you Hockey Helps the Homeless has raised over $5 Million which has allowed us to help over 20,000 homeless men, women and youth.
Hockey Helps the Homeless offers several ways for you to support homelessness in Canada. Below are the ways you can help make a difference:
- Make a gift to Hockey Helps the Homeless
- Become a Sustaining Donor
- Make a donation to honor someone who is celebrating a special occasion (such as a wedding, anniversary, birthday or bar\bat mitzvah)
- Make a donation in memory of someone who has passed away
- Participate in one of our fantasy hockey tournaments
- Create your own personal fundraising page
- Sponsor a Participant
Thank you for helping us make a difference.