Your Chance to Feel Like a Pro
Many of us dreamed of becoming professional hockey players when we were kids. Hockey Helps the Homeless tournaments are designed to let you realize that dream by treating you like a pro for a day. Over a hundred former NHL players have played in our tournaments over the past 17 years including greats like Mike Gartner, Laurie Boschman, Vincent Damphousse, Kris King and Kirk McLean.
No details are spared in making this an absolutely unforgettable experience:
- We dress you like a pro in your very own personalized jersey
- Each player plays a minimum of three games alongside former NHLers
- Participants actually dress in the same room as former NHL players – truly a once in a lifetime experience!
- We feed you like a pro with a hearty lunch between games and we provide beverages in the dressing room and on the bench
- Every room is stocked with first aid supplies, tape, pucks and water bottles
- The event includes a fabulous silent auction with valuable prizes and one-of-a-kind memorabilia
- We finish off with a formal reception that includes a great dinner as participants are treated to some words of encouragement from notable guest speakers
Hockey Helps the Homeless would like to thank our generous National Development Sponsor Great-West Life, London Life and Canada Life, for helping realize the dreams of Canadians in need from coast to coast.
National Development Sponsor